Glimpsed yourself in the mirror lately? Not happy about what was stood there glaring back at you? Acquired more belly fat than you would have preferred? Well do not let yourself get too down, the cause is far from lost, there are many great ways to burn belly fat fast and here are a few of them:
1) Interval Training. This is a highly effective method of working out, here is what you ought to do. Get on a treadmill and after a couple of minutes warm-up do two minutes running at 90% effort then follow this with 1 minute at 50% effort. Keep doing this cycle over and over for at least twenty minutes. Not only is this going to improve you cardio-vascular fitness, it will also give you metabolic rate a huge boost that will keep your body burning calories for several hours after.
2) Weight training sessions. Do a weight training session two or three times each week. The reason is that muscle mass requires more calories to keep it alive and functioning properly than fat tissue does. This actually means that the greater the amount of muscle you have the greater the number of calories you will use up even when you are resting. Including compound movements such as: squats, bench presses, pull-ups and dead lifts in your routine will give your metabolism a significant boost for a few hours after your workout has ended!
3) Walk. A brisk walk about the local park, walk home from the shops, in the hills with or without a dog is very simple yet highly effective way to burn calories. They are perfect for people who don’t like going to the gym or doing intense exercise sessions and have the added advantage of being very relaxing enabling you to gather your thoughts somewhat.
4) Any type of exercise is fine running, swimming, rowing, anything so long as you do some form of exercise. Whilst some types of exercise are naturally going to be more intense than others and burn through more calories the main point should be that you are at least doing some form of exercise. Swimming is a great way to get around the problem of jarring your joints that often occurs in some activities.
5) Get involved in sports. Join a local sport club and get involved. Rediscovering the passion for a former hobby would be great although anything will do to be honest. Get involved in anything you like really badminton squash volleyball take your pick. Being part of a team is very motivating in that you don’t want to let your mates down and exercise can start to feel like fun and not a chore.
Of course try to keep your diet free of fast foods and all the usual sweets and so on, drink plenty of water and get lots of rest, more great nutrition guidleins can be found here: Turbulence Training Fat Loss Nutrition Guidelines. Following these tips will allow you to burn belly fat consistently but it is up to you, good luck and if you want more detailed information on any of this then I highly recommend checking out the Fat Loss 4 Idiots HandbookÂ and also the Fat Loss 4 Idiots FeedbackÂ to see if it is right for you or not.